About Me

My photo
~My name is Jennifer and I am a natural light photographer. As a natural light photographer I work on location from the country to the city and anywhere in-between. I can work anywhere with a good natural light source so if your home or anywhere else you might have in mind has a good natural light I am more than happy to work there as well. My goal is to take you pictures in a setting that is comfortable for you. What better way to capture all the little moments than in your Natural surroundings!!!~

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prop insanity give away!!

over at prop insanity they are having an awesome give away!!! Life.Camera.Actions. is giving away one LCA Sweet Suite (a $300 value). check it out it is amazing!!!!

http://networkedblogs.com/3j43C

No comments:

Post a Comment