About Me

My photo
~My name is Jennifer and I am a natural light photographer. As a natural light photographer I work on location from the country to the city and anywhere in-between. I can work anywhere with a good natural light source so if your home or anywhere else you might have in mind has a good natural light I am more than happy to work there as well. My goal is to take you pictures in a setting that is comfortable for you. What better way to capture all the little moments than in your Natural surroundings!!!~

Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrating mom

This week at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ its all about celebrating mom. The mom in this photo is one of the hardest working single moms i have ever met. She is truly amazing and works hard to do what ever it takes to make sure her children have what ever they need. She is truly an inspiration and i admire her and she deserves to be celebrated!!!!!



1 comment: