About Me

My photo
~My name is Jennifer and I am a natural light photographer. As a natural light photographer I work on location from the country to the city and anywhere in-between. I can work anywhere with a good natural light source so if your home or anywhere else you might have in mind has a good natural light I am more than happy to work there as well. My goal is to take you pictures in a setting that is comfortable for you. What better way to capture all the little moments than in your Natural surroundings!!!~

Monday, June 14, 2010

Babies

I just love babies the way they smell and all the fun new things they do.

This week over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ it babies week!!!! This little man is Karter i just love him so much he is too cute. In this pic he was not happy about sitting on the netting!



3 comments: