About Me

My photo
~My name is Jennifer and I am a natural light photographer. As a natural light photographer I work on location from the country to the city and anywhere in-between. I can work anywhere with a good natural light source so if your home or anywhere else you might have in mind has a good natural light I am more than happy to work there as well. My goal is to take you pictures in a setting that is comfortable for you. What better way to capture all the little moments than in your Natural surroundings!!!~

Monday, July 19, 2010

Over my head

This week over at www.iheartfaces.com the theme is "over my head". This is a pic of my oldest son playing in the leaves. He loves to through them over his head and let them fall back down on his face. I could spend all day watching him do this!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet shot! Please do make sure that you post the I Heart Faces button in order to be eligible for the contest... this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete